Hey Karen This is Rachel Scott..remember I was in the Petersburg ward with my husband Blaine and son William. We lived near you guys for a while. I hope you're doing good. Hey I can't find you on facebook so will you add me as a friend "Rachel Scott." we're going to have our second child (boy) this friday 29th of Jan. my blog is http://www.rachelandblaine.blogspot.com we miss you guys. hope you're doing well,
2 comments:
Hey Karen
This is Rachel Scott..remember I was in the Petersburg ward with my husband Blaine and son William. We lived near you guys for a while. I hope you're doing good. Hey I can't find you on facebook so will you add me as a friend "Rachel Scott." we're going to have our second child (boy) this friday 29th of Jan. my blog is http://www.rachelandblaine.blogspot.com
we miss you guys. hope you're doing well,
Love,
Rachel Scott
Karennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i know you don't write much on her but i'm so glad i found ya!
Post a Comment